Tuesday, February 22, 2005

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Unable to hold the excitement in any longer, Matt and I are engaged!!!!!

Most of you already know, at least those who would visit this blog, so no biggie surprise, right??? Right!! Haha!

I swear upon my yet-to-be- firstborn-child (and no Marina, there is no “bun in the oven”) that I will write a longer more detailed update within the next few days as soon as my thoughts are gathered and carefully put into words, something that I can’t even do presently in speech!

If it weren't for our bruised and battered bodies, a result from a romantic Valentine's Day motorbike accident in Thailand, i would be jumping up and down and down and up constantly from excess energy and happiness .. but that would probably result in fairly similar injuries anyways!

xxxx bon

No comments: