Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Home sweet home

After a weekend in Vienna with Rena where we visited the grand Imperial Palace and the famous gothic St. Stephen's Cathedral, saw the European premiere of "Doubt" that won the Tony Award in 2005, ate some delicious meals (Japanese sushi and terriyaki, Mexican and Ethiopian hot pots) that weren't exactly Austrian cuisine perse but well worth the money and waistline in my humble opinion, i flew out to Heathrow on a beautiful snowy morning to meet Matt. Together we caught our 12-hour flight to Hong Kong and here we are again, back home and feeling great. Am I getting old or what, cuz as much as i love travelling and seeing the world I realize that nothing beats putting around our home in my elf slippers and having unlimited coffee at my disposal.

*Picture of DB at night taken on our rooftop balcony, courtesy of 2nd cousin Stephen -thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

景色迷人