Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why, hello again

Wow, it's been a long time since i've written on this page.

I've become so accustomed to my TravelPod blog but this is nice and familiar, like old slippers.

I've been job hunting today and firing out my CV as fast as possible. I need to keep track of what i've done, who i've called, a to-do list. There are so many opportunities out there for me to uncover, to grab, to strive for. It's overwhelming and what's strange is that this feeling is so familiar, too familiar, if i speak honestly.

That routine, that so-called mundane weekly routine, i want. I want to be part of a team, to be creative and silly in a safe environment where i will be using my skills and learning everyday. I am aiming for that.

And it's the small steps which i must take that will take me to this goal. I must try and enjoy the process as it comes, so they say. So, again, i exhale and sigh and think: maybe this time?



UPDATE (Nov 2019): Travelpod has since been stopped working. But we have saved all our FOXY blog entries here. If you want to read about our African Overland Journey, click here: 

https://www.floating-point.ca/travelpod/bonthorn.trip.1/bonthorn.trip.1.html

No comments: