Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hi ho hi ho, it's off the the IFC we go!

I took my Form 2 boys to the IFC (International Financial Centre) today for a field visit. Having just finished the IFC unit in our class, we took time out during our double lesson to get a tour around the monetary museum.

Here are a few of the boys in uniform posing for the camera, happy to be out of class :)

The view from the 55th floor was just stunning - HK buildings in Central are like matchsticks sticking out of the ground! The sky has been extremely clear the past few days too, I think it must be some of the factories over the border closing down for a few days during the Chinese Lunar New Year. And with the temperatures hovering around mid-twenties, you know summer is on its way.

I'm growing quite fond of my boys, in both classes, and dare i say, forming a respectful rapport with them.

No comments: