Monday, March 26, 2007

scolded

This morning i woke up feeling tired with my bad eye, red and puffy from whatever is floating in the room... makes me more tired than normal..

So i decided to take the minibus after getting off the ferry, just to save a bit of money since i took taxis yesterday and will probably do so again tonight.

I get into school two minutes past the bell, and i get a big talking to afterwards for being late.

I left school just after 4pm yesterday, so tired and not being whatsoever productive. It seems it's the small little things that i cannot get used to.

I cannot just be chained to my chair and imprisoned here for the sake of just being here. Conforming to rules which i find absolutely ludicrous and completely inflexible is what has made my experience here not as i had hoped.

No comments: