Wednesday, January 23, 2008

orchestrated to be

Again, meeting inspirational people last night has given me a healthy dose of What Is Possible In This World. It's like suddenly being told there is no Santa Claus. I have suddenly been let in on the big secret that there is no such thing as a coincidence. Not when people are thrusted into your life like smiling angels with a not-so-hidden-message.

It is truly uplifting when I meet and hear people's stories of what they are doing as individuals, collaborating with other individuals to make a difference, their difference, the way they know best. I'm envious of those who can drop it all and pursue it with fervor and unrelenting passion. But more than that, I am inspired. And I could use a bit of inspiration these days.

I was never a religious one, but i read on a friend's blog today that "God creates with a sense of humour", and I think there may be some slight truth in that.

On the up again!

No comments: