Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the Stanley Cup we go!

Admittedly, i don't follow ice hockey to be considered a true die-hard fan, but i am super thrilled that the Ottawa Senators have made it to the finals! I can only imagine what the atmosphere is like back home!

I would write more now but i'm on a roll writing my second to last essay and i've promised myself to finish it before going to bed. It does help that it's been absolutely pouring outside these past few days so i'm not tempted to go out. Typhoon YUTU has brought massive wind and heavy rainstorms, forcing the HK Observatory to put up the Amber Rainstorm Warning which indicates "Heavy rain has fallen or is expected to fall generally over Hong Kong, exceeding 30 millimetres in an hour, and is likely to continue." I just hope our ceiling and stairwell don't start leaking, it would be no fun to have a repeat of last year's headaches!

Happy Victoria Day to folk back home!

No comments: